Tuesday, August 17, 2010

From Betong & Pot: The FB Meme

Posted by Kero at Tuesday, August 17, 2010
 
So the Slumbook (according to Glenda) has been making rounds on my FB friends. 'Guess this is exactly what I need to cheer me up. My oven's safety ignition is broken and I cannot bake for Iftar tonight. Service will come between two-five days yet =(

Anyways, enough with the whining. Let's start:

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
**Ampalaya con egg. I am getting old coz this is my favorite ulam for the past three months, yay!


2. Where was your profile picture taken?
**At home


3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
**Nope! I can't have anything to do with music but listen.


4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
**Hubby and his silly remarks.


5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
**I fell asleep reading tweets about Chuck Norris. (i.e. Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.)


6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
**Nope. I love everything about Dubai.


7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
**Now that's an idea!


8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
**Ronald & Phoebe in Satwa


9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
**Are you kidding? (Attn: Pot and Betong, sino ang magdadala ng sake sa reunion natin?)

10. When was the last time you cried really hard?
**My 30th birthday. Gosh i don't know, for the last 4 years, i spend my birthdays crying wahahaha

11. Who took your profile picture?
**I took that photo of my son. He is enjoys working it for the camera hihi.

12. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
**Hubby, yesterday late afternoon at the pool.

13. Was yesterday better than today?
**Oh yes. A new day is always a better one.

14. Can you live a day without TV?
**Yes. We don't have cable subscription for the last two years.

15. Are you upset about anything?
**My oven! I promised my little boy I will make his favorite dark chocolate cake and it's been two days!

16. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? if it's tilious...?
**Positive if you are with the right person...what is tilious?

17. Are you a bad influence?
**In between. Not as good as Betong but not as bad as Pottie hahahaaa! Peace! ((^_^))....o siya aminin ko na lang, I can be your perfect partner in crime hihihih

18. Night out or night in?
**Always a night in if there is a new book to read. Otherwise, we hit the road.

19. What item(s) could you not go without during the day?
**My BB.

20. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
**I don't remember lolzz. Sa Pinas pa yata. I don't know..

21. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
**Get FREE GIFT! Spend AED299 and get a travel lingerie bag worth 99 absolutely FREE. Hurry!

22. How do you feel about your life right now?
**Thankful. And I choose to be happy.

23. Do you hate anyone?
**No. I can be indifferent and distant to plenty of people but I don't hate anybody.

24. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
**A message from Vine which I still have to reply yay!

25. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
**op kors!

26. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
**hahahaaa kaloka!

27. What song is stuck in your head?
**Suede - Beautiful Ones

28. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
**Unless it is the Ruler of Dubai telling me I won the National Bonds, no thank you. I don't want any noise on such an unholy hour.

29. Wanna have grandkids by the time you're 50?
**ay naku, kahit 16 years old pa lang si Anda at bigyan na nya kami ng apo, ayos lang! hihih

30. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
**5km run

31. Do you think too much or too little?
**Too little.

32. Do you smile a lot?
**Ah thanks for the reminder =)

33. What has been your most recent concern?
**The move to Abu Dhabi. Waaaaah taas kase ng inflation sa capital!

1 sweets for Kero:

hangeng on August 19, 2010 at 4:59 AM said...

Magnetic therapy is a form of therapy charms thomas sabo that has been used for many years for a variety of different purposes, including
thomas sabo bracelets pain relief, prevention of aging and the relief of a range of symptoms from a range of thomas bracelets ailments. The problems that the therapy helped to alleviate are still present in the modern world, sabo bracelet therefore it is logical that the method used to ease these problems before can still be used today. There are many products available today which can perform this thomas sabo bracelets uk magnetic therapy. Each group of products has a different design and can help with diverse problems, normally in the area around the place where the product is worn. buy thomas sabo bracelet Magnetic therapy has general benefits that most products will provide you with in addition to the specialized benefits that are received from the therapy.

 

Coffee, Pearls, and A View Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare