1. What is your ideal weekend?
* Friday will go like this: a roadtrip with hubby and Andreas to a new family event, brunch at a buffet restaurant with nature's view, an action packed movie at night while sipping brandy, *Saturday will go as: a brunch at the beach, playdate with Andreas at Fun Corner, a quiet dinner, and a walk around to show Andre the moon and the stars.
2. Best Memory
*that will be our honeymoon...and yes, Batanes is always a great memory
3. What items do you carry around your handbag?
*keys, phone, wallet, make-up bag, digicam, pen, and paper
4. What fashion designer would you love to meet?
*a shoe designer -- Christian Loubuotin
5. Friends are coming over, what will you cook?
*Now this is fun! Given all the time in the world, i'll prepare fresh vegetable lumpia, cook white & red sauce pasta, plain white rice, kare-kare, chicken ala king, binagoongan baboy, lamb chops, and guinataan bilo-bilo for dessert. Yum yum!
6. Best party ever.
My 25th birthday!!
7. Best advise you have been given.
Keep peace with your soul.
8. Your favorite quote
If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
9. I kill time by:
blogging, reading, cooking, shopping,
10. Five items every lady should own.
a) a perfect face framing sunglasses, jeans that celebrates your curves, knee length trench coat
b) tailored black suit composed of blazer, wide length pants, belt with attitude, crisp white shirt
c) a big everyday bag, an evening purse, and a heeled shoe to match it; a set of pearl earrings
d) shorts that flatter your legs and fabulous sneakers
e) a little black dress, a flirty sun dress, and the swim suit you were born to wear
On The Road Again - It’s been awhile! Oh yes, yes! So finally glad to have my writing mojo back. We just returned from a shopping trip and still can’t get over the stunning so...