Chocolates anyone? In one of our weekend trips to the Burjuman Shopping Mall early this year, we saw a replica of the famous 7-star hotel Burj Al Arab.
Happy Sunday everyone! I am excited to see your WS entries too. Thank you for the visit!!
Konichiwa Meme by AikoAiko
2. MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal says Mabuhay! Hello! Hi!
3. Insights from the Grocery Cart says Mabuhay! Haler! Kamusta?
4. Eds Mommy Life says Mabuhay! Kumusta! Hi! Hellow po! Haler!
5. Jhona My Wonderful life says Hi! Hello! Kumusta?
6. Me, Myself and I says Hi! Haler! Elow! Kamusta?
7. Kero's Celebration says Mabuhay! Marhaba!
8. YOUR BLOG HERE
::: End Copy Here :::
Thank you Joanne, for the tag. I had fun doing it. Keep them coming!!Now I am tagging Butchay and Jan and Rosilie.
Here are the Rules:
1. List the things that make you Happy and those that make you Sad.
2. Add your Blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other Blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.
Participants: T?ni’s Attachments, Cecile2’s-Small and Simple Things, Lara’s Pinay dot US, Lara’s My Blog Entry, Lara’s Byaheng Pinay, Living A’ La Mode, Bits and Pieces, My Life in this Wonderful World, My Online World, Ozzy’s Mom, Me,Myself+2, Kidd Designs, Fun|Fierce|Fabulous , Eds Mommy Life, Just Me.. Eds, My Precious Niche, Music of my Heart,Me and Mine | Creative in Me | For the LOVE of Food | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | It’s Where the HEART Is | Around the World | SugarMagnolias | Clark & Butchay’s Blogs |Butchay’s World | Oranges and Melons | Kero's Celebration | YOUR BLOG HERE
WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY?
1. a healthy, happy family
2. hugs and kisses from hubby and my son
3. making new friends and hearing from old ones
4. when hubby and visitors appreciate what i serve
5. trying out new recipes
6. shopping teehee
7. bubble bath
8. book and brandy and jazz music
9. travel and vacations!!!
10. watching my Andreas sleep peacefully
WHAT MAKES ME SAD?
I am: Kero
I think: I am going mad anytime now.
I know: i need to keep calm but i hate it when people make me feel inadequate.
I have: post natal depression. kidding!!! i am just soo angry today that's all
I wish: I have a career!!!! I want to go back to work!!!!
I hate: it when people want more than what i can offer. i am getting tired of this feeling.
I miss: being a career girl. i miss the power. i miss earning my own money. i miss being independent.
I fear: giving up on something i dreamed of having
I hear: my Andreas' breathing
I smell: pancake.
I crave: for independence.
I search: for new recipes to try
I wonder: why men can never be satisfied with their wives.
I regret: not doing my best at some point.
I love: my Andreas
I ache: for this loneliness to go away.
I am not: happy today .
I believe: that God has a reason for everything
I dance: wildly on my own.
I sing: whenever I want to hahahaa
I cry: when I’m happy and sad.
I fight: for what i believe is right
I win: if I got the point right.
I lose: my cool whenever things don't go they way i want them to be.
I never: let them know the real me. the world is my stage.
I always: thank God for what He has put me through
I confuse: myself a lot of times
I listen: to funny and sad lovesongs
I can usually be found: At home and online
I am scared: of the edge
I need: to get away from it all. soon. NOW.
I am happy about: Andreas growing up a happy and healthy baby
I imagine: home in my Grandma's arms.
– Your heritage: Filipino
– The last shoes you wore: Charles & Keith
– Your weakness: i flare up easily
– Your fears: i wanna go home
– Your perfect pizza: Papa John's Pizza
– Goal you’d like to achieve in life: be a great Mom to Andreas
– Your most overused phrase on YM: eeerr..
– Your first waking thoughts: what's for breakfast?
– Your best physical feature: legs (naks!)
– Your most missed memory: spending time with parents and siblings
– Pepsi or Coke: COKE zero
– McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King
– Single or group dates: it depends
– Adidas or Nike: Puma?
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Twinings
– Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
– Cappuccino or coffee: Lingzhi Coffee
– A famous person, dead or alive, would you interview: Kurt Cobain of Nirvana
– Movie can you watch and say the lines along with the actors: Love Story
– Name two of your passions in life : Blogging and Reading
– Least favorite time of day: Midday
LAYER SIX :
– Use hairspray or gel: none
– Your favorite meal: anything fresh and crunchy
– Color is the inside of your head when you close your eyes: Black
– Listen to classical music: Yes
– Ever said LOL in real life without thinking about it: Not yet!
You Are Toast
Old fashioned and a bit of a homebody, you totally go for comfort food.
You're the type who loves to cook for friends, and they love you for it.
You truly know what tastes good, and you can often pick out the best dish at a restaurant.
You don't fall for food trends. You stick with what's been food for a long time!