- On his 8th day, we took him to the beach for some fresh air.
- The next day, he had his first trip to a shopping mall, the Lamcy Plaza.
- On his 10th day, his cord fell off.
- On his 13th day, we had his picture taken for his passport. Hubby groomed Andre's hair so sleek that he looked like a little senator in his collared shirt. Now we call him the Chair of the Sleeping Committee.
- On his 13th day also, he had his first trip to Carrefour. We needed to stack up the fridge and cook something healthy to keep my milk coming.
- On the same day too, we received his birth certificate from the Dubai Ministry of Health
- On his 2nd week, he has outgrown all of his newborn clothes. He is now wearing 0-3 months and 3-6 months sizes.
- At third week, he seldom cries. He just makes this sharp E! sound when he is hungry or needs a diaper change. Hubby sometimes purposely makes him cry but he just quickens his breathing or gets restless but wold never shriek out like he did on his first four days
- He likes to sleep on his daddy's chest.
- BUT is still confused with daytime and night time. He sleeps through all day and a bit hyper around 1 am!hihi
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
|The Keys to Your Heart|
You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.
In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.
You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.
You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.
Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.
Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.
In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
1. At what age do you wish to marry ?
I married at 26. It just happens when you least expect it...wink, wink!
2. What color do you like most?
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
"To my most wonderful Ceasar, thank you so much for all the love and for making me feel a most desirable woman. My heart cries out every time I see you engrossed with Andre. Thank you for being such a great father and a most amazing husband. I love you, I love you."
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
cry my heart out
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
First, don't ever tell anybody you got a million bucks. Next I will cash our SUV and buy a fully furnished villa. Then I will buy an educational plan for Andre, and donate some to charity. Oooh how i wish hihi
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. ..
sincere, friendly, thoughtful
Nothing. He is the best husband anybody can hope for.
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
I don't remember any
13. Which type of person do you hate the most?
14. What is your ambition?
I want a career again when my Andre is old enough to be left alone
15. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
good health for my family
16. How did you celebrate new year?
We stayed at home fussing on our winter blessing
17. What is the only thing you’ve done in 2007 that you wish won’t happen again on 2008?
nothing in particular
18. What is the best gift you can give to someone this year?
patience. parenting 101 requires lots of it hihi
19. Are you afraid of death?
Yay! It's new year, a new beginning for all of us. Why talk somthing as gloomy as that?
20. (my question) What is your favorite gourmet coffee flavor?
I am not a coffee person but I do like our Lingzhi coffee here in the house and the
Power Root. They both come from Malaysia.
I fervently prayed to be approved because after a year of being a stay-at-home wife, I am finally given an opportunity again to earn my own money. My baby sister is in second year college and the money I will earn from blogging will immensely help ease the ever-increasing school fees. My husband has been very generous but with our new baby boy, we need to save as much as we can. We live in a foreign country and there is no one to ask help for finances. It is up to us to make sure a buffer fund is available anytime. And now that there is three of us in the family starting this year, all the more that we need to earn and save.
So how does PayPerPost work? You earn while doing what you love most -- you get paid to blog. You write your own opinion about products and services and in return, PPP pays you for the buzz you create. That simple and rewarding.
I have always enjoyed writing and learning from other people. It is the main reason why I started my own blog. I enjoy reading about other people's thoughts, meeting new friends online, and PPP certainly created a community of sincere, helpful people among their members because when I started to meet new online bloggers, many encouraged me to sign up. Some even volunteered to walk me through and patiently tracked my progress.
My gratitude then to PPP, for giving me this opportunity -- to be creative, to earn my own money, and to expand my social life through the internet!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Thank you for all your warm wishes and prayers all throughout my pregnancy, including those Christmas and New Year greetings. I am sorry that I had not been able to respond or visit your blogs and sites last week because I gave birth to our winter blessing , three days earlier than my expected due date.
'Twas the night after Christmas and this small and sweet little thing arrived. We are calling him Ceasar Andreas Pinkihan. Ceasar, because that is my hubby's name. Andreas is my choice, i don't know but i have always liked that name since i got pregnant. And yes, his nickname is Andre.
I am posting here some pics that hubby took while we were about to leave the hospital. Andre is 4 days old.